Bulktans pack > Thermal Liner
THERMAL LINER – THERMAL BLANKETS -ISO LINER – WINE LINER
BT PACK supply close to 74 000 insulating aluminium liners for containers within the world. Our top leading grade in the market, especially in Europe & Asia, provides a local support in every regions for number of industries such as food (especially Wine & Spirits), chemicals, electronics but allover pharma sector as well as juices, concentrates, chocolates, animal foods, agriculture…
Pharma industries at BT-PACK are our greatest evidences in terms of quality and reliability of Thermal insulating blankets we supply for shipments out of France, Germany, Spain, UK, Canada but also China, Japan as well as India, Dubai or New-York.
- WHAT KIND OF INSULATING MATERIAL WE SUPPLY ?
- Our Thermal Insulating Liners are far different than many systems on the market. BT-PACK Thermal Liners remain the original solution for temperature stability into containers for all sensitive cargos. Our thermal blanket is like “rescue blankets” ; it keeps temperature of goods as stable as possible during transport.
- Made from pure aluminium fabric (double layers) - pocket/envelop style which ensures a reliable barrier against heat losses since it can be completely closed with a ZIP system and thus fully air proofed.
- FOR WHICH USE ?
Thermal Liner is a solution for all temperature & moisture sensitive cargos that need to be highly protected in containers such as wine & spirits, fruit juices, water, chocolates, cakes & other dry foods, pharmaceutical products (medicine…), cosmetics, chemical, electronics…
- WHY CHOSING BT-PACK SOLUTIONS ?
- A reliable solution against extreme temperature variations and against too high or too low temperatures
- A one single part/piece system that ensures high level of air proof protection – no heat loss
- No more need to require clean grade containers – with our fully closed insulating pocket you create a physical barrier between cargo and container itself (whatever it comes dirty, soiled, with insect…)
- Innovative fitting/hanging system with hooks and ropes : no risk of collapsing – and provides fitting within less than 10mn alone
- Made from strong material composed of double aluminium layers + woven PP
- Airproof envelop means high protection against gas into containers (because of previous shipments, paints or fumigations) – according to Belgian customs Association around 20-30% of containers in the world contain toxic gases…
- The right answer against condensation on roof which can’t reach cargo thanks to our thermal protecting envelop
- Worldwide fitting network – let’s ask us supplying + fitting it by our own in any sea port everywhere in Europe + Asia
GreenLiner program available : we can arrange for global management of your thermal liners after use/at destination for disposal+collection+recycling+Handling
TRY US AND RATE US ! TRIALS ARE ALWAYS FREE OF CHARGE AT BT PACK